Itinerary: Phuket - Koh Yao Noi Island - Krabi
This bike trip takes place in Phang Nga and Krabi provinces; two of Thailand’s most beautiful and geographically striking provinces, the area is famous for its lime stone karsts that rise dramatically from land and sea. The area boasts beautiful countryside and many small villages making it a perfect location for our cycling tours.
- Exploring the spectacular Thalane Bay by Kayak
- Biking along quiet back roads and through palm and rubber tree plantations
- Walking up the 1272 steps to the Buddhist monument perched on top of the mountain
- Bike rental, helmet, drink water
- All meals as indicated in itinerray
- A support vehicle on day two and day three with spare parts and refreshments
What's Not Included
- National Park Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Other not mentioned in inclusion
Pick up from your hotel in Phuket, mini bus transfer to join local ferry to take us to Koh Yao Noi Island in Phang Nga province. Biking in the quiet Islands.
Boat from Yao Noi Island to Krabi, morning Kayaking at Thalane Bay. Afternoon biking from Thalane Bay to Klong Muang Beach, Krabi.
Cycling and hiking to a Buddhist monument