Itinerary: Phuket - Thai Muang - Phuket
Thai Muang is a small Thai coastal town on the Andaman Coast in between Phuket and Khao Lak. It is the quiet unhurried pace of life in this small Thai town and the nearby villages that attracted Amazing Bike Tours to select the area for one of our Thailand Biking day trips. The location of this day trip makes it the perfect Biking choice for guests staying in Phuket Island.
- Exciting visit to a Sea Turtle Sanctuary
- Biking trip around peaceful Thai coastal town
- Enjoying delicious lunch in a beach side restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Trek Mountain Bike, Helmet
- Mini Bus Transfer to/from your hotel
- Support vehicle and Limited Insurance
- Water Bottle, Lunch, Fruits, Drinking water
What's Not Included
- National Park Fee
- Tips and personal expenses
- Other not mentioned in inclusion
Tour price, departure every Wednesday and Saturday
7:30-8:30am Pick up at your Phuket hotel (departure every on Wednesday and Saturday)
With the exception of the final few kilometers being on a dirt and gravel track the rest of the Cycling is on roads in good conditions. We Bike across Sarasin Bridge and after a few kilometers we leave the main road and Cycle along small country roads, perfect for Biking due to very little traffic. The morning ride is a total of 30KM on flat terrain. After lunch in a beach side restaurant and a visit to a Sea Turtle Sanctuary we bike another 15km to a waterfall. The afternoon ride is on road with a few gentle hills thrown in. This Bike tour is followed through out the day by our Mini bus, if at any point any of our guests are tired they can jump in the bus and still enjoy the same views as everyone else.
Arrive your hotel, resort, guest house in Phuket around 17:30 - 18:00
- Tour departure every on Wednesday and Saturday
- What to bring : Sports shoes suitable for cycling, T-shirt, shorts or long pants, Sun cream, Hat, Sunglasses, swim wear, towel, camera.